- P 604-687-0549 Ext. 105
- C 647-968-9560
- Legal Assistant Elena Polyachek 604-687-0549 EXT 112 email@example.com
- 340 - 1122 Mainland Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 5L1
A.J.’s passion for the law is rooted in a strong desire to use his legal skills to help facilitate access to justice and protect the interests of clients whose rights are at risk of abuse by powerful entities.
During law school, A.J. developed an interest in negotiation-related endeavours and participated in numerous negotiation competitions, as well as receiving the top grade in a course focused on practical negotiation skills. Before coming to JFK, A.J. was a summer and articling student at an internationally recognized firm in the area of plaintiff-side class action litigation.
Being born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, A.J. covets the all of the opportunities he now has, as a BC resident, to partake a variety of outdoor activities.
- First Nations Consultation & Accommodation
- Environmental Assessments and regulatory proceedings
- Administrative law
- Civil litigation
Education and Professional Affiliations
- J.D. University of Western Ontario, 2016
- B.A. McGill University, 2009
- Law Society of Ontario, 2017
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2019