JFK Law’s Robert Janes, Bob Freedman and Claire Truesdale are presenting at PBLI’s conference on Developments in Aboriginal and Indigenous Law, in Vancouver, B.C. Robert Janes is chairing the event Read More
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The Restoule decision written by Justice Hennessy of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice provides an overview of the law of treaty interpretation while incrementally moving the law forward. Read More
Canada’s Supreme Court has ruled that when energy companies go bankrupt, the cleanup of their old oil and gas wells must take priority over paying off creditors. This is Read More
Clayton Leonard, Senior Counsel at JFK Law, advised the Ermineskin Cree Nation and Kainai Nation in the negotiations with the Government of Alberta resulting in the agreements. More details Read More
Clayton Leonard, along with Jeff Langlois, Keerit Jutla, Tim Dickson and the JFK Law team, represented the Robinson family in negotiations with the Government of Alberta and related regulatory Read More
JFK Law’s Robert Janes and Karey Brooks are presenting at PBLI’s conference on Consultation and Accommodation, in Vancouver, B.C. Karey Brooks will be speaking on the issue of “Consultation Read More