On October 24, 2019, the Government of British Columbia introduced Bill 41, which contains legislation that, if passed, will affirm the application of the United Nations Declaration on the Read More
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
On September 30, 2019, the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench awarded advanced costs to Beaver Lake Cree Nation (Beaver Lake), represented by Karey Brooks and Aria Laskin. This decision Read More
September is a busy time of year, not the least for federally regulated employers. On September 1, changes to the Canada Labour Code came into effect and must be implemented Read More
On September 6, 2019, the British Columbia Supreme Court released its reasons granting the Tsilhqot’in Nation an injunction preventing Taseko Mines Limited from carrying out an exploratory drilling program Read More
It was such a pleasure to sponsor and attend the Kwikwetlem First Nation 3rd Annual Golf Gala! All monies raised support their Health and Wellness Initiative – a comprehensive Read More