September is a busy time of year, not the least for federally regulated employers. On September 1, changes to the Canada Labour Code came into effect and must be implemented Read More
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
On September 6, 2019, the British Columbia Supreme Court released its reasons granting the Tsilhqot’in Nation an injunction preventing Taseko Mines Limited from carrying out an exploratory drilling program Read More
It was such a pleasure to sponsor and attend the Kwikwetlem First Nation 3rd Annual Golf Gala! All monies raised support their Health and Wellness Initiative – a comprehensive Read More
Summary: Glacier Resorts Ltd. v British Columbia (Minister of Environment), 2019 BCCA 289 In a decision that refines the case law around British Columbia’s Environmental Assessment Act, the BC Read More
The Supreme Court of Canada has denied WestJet Airlines Ltd leave to appeal a February ruling by the BC Court of Appeal that denied WestJet’s application to dismiss a Read More