Summary: Glacier Resorts Ltd. v British Columbia (Minister of Environment), 2019 BCCA 289 In a decision that refines the case law around British Columbia’s Environmental Assessment Act, the BC Read More
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The Supreme Court of Canada has denied WestJet Airlines Ltd leave to appeal a February ruling by the BC Court of Appeal that denied WestJet’s application to dismiss a Read More
This is a significant milestone in both Nations’ long Treaty process, marking over 23 years in negotiations for Pacheedaht and over 25 years for Ditidaht. JFK congratulates Ditidaht and Read More
What will you do to further reconciliation? This is the question posed once again to Canadians in the Final Report of the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Read More