Congratulations to 6 JFK lawyers ranked as leading Aboriginal Law practitioners in the 2022 Edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory: Robert Janes QC, Karey Brooks QC, Tim Dickson, Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
Introduction On January 4, 2022, Agreements-in-Principle (“AIP”) were reached between the Assembly of First Nations, First Nations Child and Family Caring Society, the Chiefs of Ontario, the Nishnawbe Aski Read More
JFK Law is thrilled to be ranked as a Band 1 firm by Chambers 2022 in the area of Aboriginal Law – Representation of Indigenous Peoples Legal Rankings Our Read More
JFK Law is pleased to announce that Karey Brooks has been honoured by being named as one of Her Majesty’s Counsel Learned in the Law (more commonly referred to Read More
JFK Law was recognized by The Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s Best Law Firms for 2022 in the area of Distinction for Aboriginal Law and/or Indigenous Law. Read More
Figure 1. Appears in Treaty No. 8 and Adhesions, Reports, Etc. (June 21, 1899). Report of Commissioners for Treaty No. 8, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 22nd September, 1899. I am Read More
On September 15th, the Government of Canada reached an agreement with Curve Lake First Nation, Neskantaga First Nation, and Tataskweyak Cree Nation to settle two class-action lawsuits commenced over Read More