Fallen Johnson, of CBC Unreserved, recently interviewed one of the newest associates to join JFK Law Corporation, Christina Gray about a 2019 policy brief that she co-authored with Dr. Read More
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The Ontario Superior Court of Justice recently issued a decision that highlights how the interests of First Nations as innocent third parties can be considered in bankruptcy proceedings. In Read More
We would like to congratulate Laura Edwards and Blair Feltmate on their recent calls to the B.C. Bar! Laura and Blair now join JFK as associates. Laura will be Read More
In a five-four decision, penned by Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch with the support of the four liberal justices, the United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) confirmed that the Muscogee (Creek) Read More
Naomi Moses is hosting Pivot Legal Society’s upcoming free webinar States of Inequality: Pivot’s Response to COVID-19 on July 7 at 6:00pm PST. Click here for more information or Read More
Clayton Leonard speaks about emerging water issues caused by climate change in The Narwhal’s in-depth article Alberta wrestles with its most critical resource: water Read More