JFK’s Tejas Madhur has been named by BIV as one of British Columbia’s 2022 forty under 40 of award winners. This award recognizes 40 of the brightest young leaders Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
JFK Law LLP has been awarded on The Globe and Mail’s list of Canada’s Best Law Firms 2023. This prestigious award is presented by The Globe and Mail and Read More
On November 7, 2022 CBA National released an article “Recognizing a generic right to self-government for Aboriginal peoples” in which JFK Law’s Claire Truesdale was interviewed. The article speaks Read More
We are incredibly proud and excited to congratulate Karey Brooks, KC on her induction as a new Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers on October 15, 2022! Read More
On September 29, 2022, the Advocates Society podcast “Friends who Argue” released a 2 part series called “Introduction to Indigenous Law and Legal Orders”. In the podcast, Aria Laskin Read More
CONTENT WARNING: Residential School and Related Traumas JFK Law offices will be closed on Friday, September 30, to recognize Orange Shirt Day and the National Day for Truth and Read More