We are incredibly proud and excited to congratulate Karey Brooks, KC on her induction as a new Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers on October 15, 2022! Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Kim Bragg and Trish Badry
- JFK Law Welcomes Laura Sutherland and Rachel Street
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
On September 29, 2022, the Advocates Society podcast “Friends who Argue” released a 2 part series called “Introduction to Indigenous Law and Legal Orders”. In the podcast, Aria Laskin Read More
CONTENT WARNING: Residential School and Related Traumas JFK Law offices will be closed on Friday, September 30, to recognize Orange Shirt Day and the National Day for Truth and Read More
JFK law is thrilled to be ranked as a Band 1 Firm by Chambers 2023 in the area of Aboriginal Law – Representation of Indigenous Peoples Legal Ranking. Our Read More
On July 18, 2022, Duncan’s First Nation – a Treaty 8 First Nation located in what is now northwestern Alberta – filed a Statement of Claim with the Court Read More
JFK Law was pleased to be able to help support the 2022 Canadian Native Fastball Championships which was held in Prince George B.C. over the holiday weekend (July 28 Read More