On March 30, 2022, the BC Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation released its first action plan under the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act (“DRIPA”). The Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
Yesterday, the British Columbia Court of Appeal certified a class action brought by representative plaintiff Mandalena Lewis against Westjet Airlines. The lawsuit claims that WestJet breached its contracts with Read More
The spotlight is shining on JFK Clients in two distinct good news stories from the last few weeks! Please join us in congratulating our clients on their fantastic achievements! Read More
JFK Law’s Karey Brooks Q.C. and Naomi Moses were recently quoted in articles in the Lawyer’s Daily and CBC News about a recent application for judicial review filed in Read More
Please join us in congratulating Beaver Lake Cree Nation on their recent win for Indigenous access to justice at the Supreme Court of Canada! Beaver Lake secured a landmark Read More
JFK Law’s Claire Truesdale is quoted in an article on the Québec Court of Appeal’s decision in the reference regarding federal Indigenous child and family services legislation, where the Read More