Clayton Leonard, along with Jeff Langlois, Keerit Jutla, Tim Dickson and the JFK Law team, represented the Robinson family in negotiations with the Government of Alberta and related regulatory Read More
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
JFK Law’s Robert Janes and Karey Brooks are presenting at PBLI’s conference on Consultation and Accommodation, in Vancouver, B.C. Karey Brooks will be speaking on the issue of “Consultation Read More
In the SCC’s most recent Aboriginal law case, Mikisew Cree First Nation v. Canada (Governor General in Council), 2018 SCC 40, the question at issue was whether the Crown had Read More
The Tsilhqot’in Nation, represented by Tim Dickson and Aria Laskin of JFK Law, has succeeded in its application for an interlocutory injunction preventing Taseko Mines Limited from carrying out exploratory Read More
JFK Law’s Truth and Reconciliation Action Committee is pleased to present our 2018 Status Report which summarizes our progress towards implementing our Reconciliation Action Plan. The Report also outlines our Read More