Dear colleagues, clients, and friends of JFK, Adjusting to a time of pandemic challenges us all in so many ways. Here at JFK, we have been particularly concerned about Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The safety and well-being of our employees, clients and communities are our priority as we actively respond and adjust to the COVID-19 pandemic. JFK Law remains open for business. Read More
JFK Law’s Robert Janes and Karey Brooks are co-chairing and presenting at PBLI’s conference Developments in Aboriginal and Indigenous Law 2020 in Vancouver, BC. Bob Freedman will also be Read More
Erin Thomson-Leach is speaking at the Land Claims Agreements Coalition’s National Conference: Making Modern Treaties Work. This conference runs February 11-12, 2020 in Gatineau, Quebec. Erin will be speaking Read More
Justice Thompson of the BC Supreme Court has released reasons in a freedom of religion case brought by a Port Alberni mother who objected to Indigenous cultural programming in Read More
The Canadian legal system has in large part operated to the detriment of Indigenous peoples. From banning potlatches (1885-1951), denying basic citizenship rights (the right to vote, the right Read More
Mark Gustafson will be speaking at the 13th Annual Western Indigenous Consultation & Engagement conference happening in Edmonton, Alberta on February 19-20, 2020. He will be speaking with Melody Read More