On June 26, 2014, the Supreme Court of Canada granted the first ever declaration of Aboriginal title, a significant victory for Aboriginal peoples across Canada. The decision recognized that Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Kim Bragg and Trish Badry
- JFK Law Welcomes Laura Sutherland and Rachel Street
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The Squamish and Lil’wat Nations (the “Nations”) successfully claimed that the Province breached the duty to consult in its approval of the 2011 Official Community Plan (the “OCP”) for Read More
By: Meg Gaily On June 5, 2013, the British Columbia Court of Appeal released its judgment in Sechelt Indian Band v. British Columbia (Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act, Read More
Robert Janes attending May 24th, 2013 in Fort Chipewyan at Mikisew Cree First Nation community for a presentation on the importance of Treaties and Mikisew’s legal challenge to Bills C38 Read More
Final hearings continue this month for the federal review of a major pipeline project being proposed for northern Alberta and British Columbia. Enbridge’s Northern Gateway Pipelines Limited Partnership (“NGP”) Read More
Elin Sigurdson’s article (with Katrina Pacey) is featured in this month’s BarTalk “Sex Workers’ Rights and Bedford v Canada.“ While exchanging sex for money is legal, it is hard Read More