In the SCC’s most recent Aboriginal law case, Mikisew Cree First Nation v. Canada (Governor General in Council), 2018 SCC 40, the question at issue was whether the Crown had Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
The Tsilhqot’in Nation, represented by Tim Dickson and Aria Laskin of JFK Law, has succeeded in its application for an interlocutory injunction preventing Taseko Mines Limited from carrying out exploratory Read More
JFK Law’s Truth and Reconciliation Action Committee is pleased to present our 2018 Status Report which summarizes our progress towards implementing our Reconciliation Action Plan. The Report also outlines our Read More
Eabametoong First Nation, represented by Robert J. M. Janes, QC and Krista Robertson of JFK Law, has succeeded in its application to set aside a mining exploration permit issued by Read More
On Thursday, June 21, Canada celebrates National Indigenous Peoples Day. Since 1982, national Indigenous leaders and organizations called for the creation of a national holiday to celebrate the unique Read More
Here are some of the events, stories and articles that recently caught the attention of JFK Law’s lawyers and staff. EVENT: National Indigenous Day, June 21, 2018. National Indigenous Read More