The proposed Canadian Impact Assessment Act (“CIAA”) introduced this February has been a topic of discussion and debate over the past few months, with many wondering how it will Read More
- JFK Law Welcomes Molly Churchill, Chelsea Powers, and Halim Habibi
- JFK Welcomes Isabelle Lefroy and Jane Kosaipolkul
- JFK Law Welcome Vanessa Phillips and Ashween Kaur
- JFK Law Welcomes Sara Mainville!
- JFK Welcomes Laurel Podjan and Cheryl Meredith
- JFK Law Welcomes Kelsey A. Rose and Kaelan Unrau and others
- JFK Welcomes Tejas Madhur and Danielle Nuttgens
- JFK Welcomes Justin Fontaine!
- JFK Welcomes Christina Gray and Patti Dahl!
- Naomi Moses speaking at the Social Justice Law Conference 2020
- Claire Truesdale Presenting at Law Foundation of BC
- JFK Welcomes Naomi Moses, Jessica Black and Laura Edwards
- JFK Law’s Principals Recognized in 2020 Best Lawyers Award
- JFK Law Welcomes Blair Feltmate
- JFK Law Welcomes Robin Phillips
- JFK Law Welcomes Brock Roe
- JFK Law Welcomes A.J. Freedman and Angela Waterlow
- New Principals of JFK: Jeff Langlois and Mark Gustafson
- JFK Law Welcome’s Jason Harman and Bev Faryna
- JFK Law Welcome’s Robin Dean and Madison Garson
- JFK Welcomes Lisa Geddert, Jessica Black and Gurneet Gill
- Erin Thomson-Leach returns to JFK Law!
- JFK Law Welcomes Stacey Jessiman de Nanteuil
- JFK Law welcomes Tim Dickson as Principal on February 1, 2017
- JFK Law welcomes Clayton Leonard as Senior Counsel on January 1, 2017
Click ‘play’ below to listen to JFK’s Robert Freedman discuss White River First Nation’s concerns with the proposed Goldcorp Coffee Creek mine project on CBC’s radio program – A Read More
Beaver Lake Cree Nation filed an application for Advance Costs in its constitutional challenge against Canada and Alberta. JFK’s Karey Brooks discusses the case and the recent filing in this CBC Article. Read More
A recent Alberta decision has rejected the province’s argument that it does not owe a duty of procedural fairness to First Nations in determining whether the Crown’s duty to Read More
JFK would like to recognize Rose Singh, our firm’s Practice Manager and Senior Paralegal, who was elected President of the BC Paralegal Association last night. Rose works tirelessly to Read More
Here is the YouTube video of the lecture given by Stacey on “Jewish and Indigenous Looted Treasures: Comparing Legal and Ethical Frameworks for Provenance Research and Restitution” at the Read More
JFK’s Jeff Langlois was quoted in DeSmog Canada this week discussing the federal government’s proposal to overhaul the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act and National Energy Board Act. Click here Read More
On February 8, 2018, the Federal Government unveiled its long awaited changes to the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, 2012, the National Energy Board Act, and the Navigation Protection Read More